Our Service Techs: Entrusted With Your Satisfaction
Our technicians’ Job Description is simple: to satisfy our Customers.
To assure their success, they spend over 100 hours annually in technical continuing education and Customer service training.
We are a drug-free workplace where all of our technicians have passed background checks, driver screenings, and a rigorous personal interview with the owners of the company, themselves former technician and 30-year veterans of the appliance service industry.
Our Support Staff: Trained and Empowered to "Do What It Takes"
You’ll notice the difference from the moment you first contact us. Our service reps are knowledgeable, solution-oriented, and friendly. All speak English and Spanish fluently, and will work with you to coordinate a convenient service appointment. They work hand-in-hand with your technician, each with the authority – and responsibility – to, “do what it takes,” to make your service experience a pleasant one.
Our Process: Personal Service and Accountability
We will assign your service call to one of our expert technicians, who will:
- Contact you on the prior of your appointment to confirm.
- Verify a clear understanding of your issue.
- Diagnose and repair your appliance, restoring it to manufacturer specifications.
- Expedite the delivery of special-order parts, if required.
- Document the service performed and any applicable charges.
- Demonstrate the working appliance and clean up after himself.